~+++~  

Posted by Luminous (\ô/) Luciano™ in , ,


Luminous Luciano presents:


A MYSTERY BLOG - AS IT IS PERSISTENTLY LABELED AS 
**UNDEFINED**
so, we dare you to define it, then! 

Oh, wow - will you solve this mystery, already:
for it is - it is embeddable now...





WE HAVE MUSIC!
(a soundtrack, by any other name!)
That should help...

You may ask ''why the silent treatment, here?'' 
And I could simply retort... ''because silence is GOLD!'' 
(Golden - same thing!) 
*even though* you do know that 
I have plenty to say... and write! 

yes
no

Get This - Now!

STILL... MUM IS THE WORD, HERE...!


But will you still like me if I turn out to be a gamer... now? 




Originally published 12/31/13

This entry was posted on 2021/12/31 at 11:59 PM and is filed under , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

5 comments

And to think...

that I gathered this many secret admirers without uttering a word!

Hence, the Laconic part of it...!

64 secret admirers, at blogging time - so many superficial souls, I gather...!

Although they made a WISE, GREAT, STUPENDOUS CHOICE - for once in their lives!

;)

November 1, 2008 at 11:55 AM

I also gather that, once they do see my comments here, they will drastically diminish in numbers...

*LOL*

November 1, 2008 at 11:57 AM

Okay...

I was wrong!

***LOL***

July 23, 2011 at 5:16 AM

This is my secret (or not-so-secret) Sherlock Holmes type of blog, I guess...

Maybe I should have called it the Discombobulate Blog instead?
***LOL***


(Why in blue blazes would Hans Zimmer call his theme for Sherlock that, though - for Holmes seeks not to throw into a confused state anyone; he seeks to merely solve any and all riddles that his way come! Crazy Zimmer...! As loon as Don was, I tell ya! But that's another story...)

+++

January 19, 2012 at 8:45 AM

I'd embed the annoyingly disorienting (if not truly discombobulating) theme here, to match the decor of the template but, alas, all powers-that-be have made it quite unembeddable, I am afraid...

You can always go here in order to listen to it again - as long as it is allowed by the PTB's, of course.

+++

January 19, 2012 at 8:54 AM

Post a Comment